Friday 2 November 2012


About

A space to focus on Indian Vegetarian, Kid friendly dishes, Indian Traditional Dishes and not the least, Indian Diet for fitness and weight loss.

Labels

Site Meter


Jamun Seed Powder ~ Diet for Diabetics!

>> Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am sure as a kid you would remember eating this delicious fruit! For me, the memories were mostly on the lines of climbing the branches of a very huge tree in our friends house. And watching my friends climb up the tree while I wait eagerly down for my share of plum, juicy Nava Pazham. I wasn't big on climbing trees, so allowed myself just the share of playing the guard and share the bounty with them.

Somehow our memories of our wonderful childhood never leaves us right. Though after so many years, I could very well lay hands on even plumper and juicer Jamuns, those from memory refuses to pass. And every time I pop in one to enjoy those memories of a 7 yrs old comes back haunting! And to imagine those lovely ones are not only tasty but are so healthy makes it all the more dear.

As part of the diet for diabetics, Jamuns are one of the fruits that a diabetic can eat without hesitation. Not only are the fruit so healthy, the Jamun seed powder is very good for diabetes.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment